Join in the celebration of our local talent with Etsy: Made in Canada!
Etsy: Made in Canada is a national, community-led initiative celebrating the crafters, collectors and artisans in local communities across the country. From coast to coast, Canadian cities and towns will be participating in this event powered by local Etsy Teams.
And yes, it will also be celebrated in Nanaimo!
The Nanaimo Event
For the fourth year in a row, the local Nanaimo Etsy team is hosting this spectacular 2-day event at Nanaimo North Town Centre. For months they have been working hard behind the scenes to build on the success of last year’s event.
Let’s help make it even bigger and better by joining the celebration and supporting your local artisans.
Over 90 vendors will be at the market selling high-quality handmade goods from makers all across the mid-island (from Courtenay to Duncan, as well as Gabriola). There will also be several food trucks on-site including, Taco Revolution, Georgie’s Pies, Sip and Sliders and Haute Wheels.
- Saturday, September 28 – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, September 29 – 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Etsy: Made in Canada Nanaimo event will be held at Nanaimo North Town Centre (4750 Rutherford Road)
Follow Etsy Nanaimo on Facebook for info on vendors and flash giveaways!
I’ll leave you with a few images from last year’s event:
The Giveaway is now Closed!
Thank you to all who entered.
The Etsy Nanaimo team is generously donating ‘Event Bucks’ to one lucky Vancouver Island View reader!
Prize: $25 worth of Event Bucks which can be claimed and used at the Etsy Nanaimo event
How to Enter:
Answer the following question in the comment section below:
What are you hoping to buy/find at the Etsy Made in Canada Nanaimo Event?
Rules & Information:
- There is 1 prize available worth $25 in Event Bucks
- The contest closes on Thursday, September 26 at midnight.
- One winner will be randomly selected and contacted on Friday, September 27
- The Event Bucks are only valid during the Nanaimo Etsy Event on September 28 & 29
- Event Bucks can be spent at any vendor at the Nanaimo Etsy Event (but, as above, must be used while at the event)
- In order to enter the contest, you must answer the question stated above in the comment section below
- A valid email address must be used in order to be contacted should you be selected as a winner
- Winners will pick up their Event Bucks from a team leader during the Etsy Nanaimo event (further details will be sent to the winner)
- Photo ID may be required for verification