Do you have a beautiful image of Vancouver Island you’d love to share? Or perhaps you are a blogger/writer who wants more exposure? Let’s work together!
Submit your ideas, images and/or articles, and we’ll link back and promote your website and social profiles.
To do so, we ask that you read our contributor’s guide first to accept the terms and conditions.
Once that’s complete, tell us a bit about yourself and submit your stuff below.
For article ideas/article submissions, make sure to include the following in your uploaded file:
- Headline or title (something catchy is always best)
- A brief yet compelling intro to draw readers in
- If you are submitting an entire article, please ensure it is edited (to the best of your ability) and around 600 words
For photo submissions, make sure to include the following information when uploading your file:
- Use your name, photo location and a descriptor in the file name. (Example, “John.Smith.Nanaimo.Sunset”)
- If submitting more than one photo, please number them in the file name. (For example, “John.Smith.Nanaimo.Sunset.1”)