The Snug Harbour Inn is an adult only retreat that makes a perfect romantic West Coast getaway. You’ll find this luxury Bed and Breakfast perched on a cliff overlooking the rugged Ucluelet shoreline and surrounded by an old growth forest.
The rooms are very well-appointed and scream romance. Each room comes with a fireplace, seating area, private outside deck (to enjoy those incredible views), and a private spa-like bathroom. And of course, breakfast is included each day (and absolutely delicious, by the way!).
The views, location and premium service by the gracious hosts (Nancy and Fabian) make this Inn our number one choice for any special occasion with your sweetie. It’s extremely easy to see why this adult only retreat is ranked as one of Canada’s top 10 Bed & Breakfasts!
The Forest View King Rooms are superb! These very large rooms have an added level of privacy and come with a two-person jetted tub. (Many of the other rooms come with a large tub too).
Pet-Friendly: The Rowland Forest View room is the only pet-friendly room. Please note, though, pets are not allowed in the Inn’s main building.
Where to Eat?
As mentioned, you will receive a full breakfast every morning, one that is not only delicious but varies each day. Breakfast is either brought to your room or served in the Great Room. This beautiful room has a large harvest table, where breakfast is served communal style and where conversations with fellow guests of the Inn are encouraged.
In this same room, you will find a light-duty kitchen equipped with a full-sized fridge accessible to all guests.
For lunch and dinner, the Inn is within walking distance to many great Ucluelet restaurants.
Resort Tips and Services
- The Ferris Room (one of the large Forest View – King Rooms) is wheel-chair accessible.
- Take advantage of the large common room (otherwise known as the Great Room) to sit by the warm fire and take in the views from the large picture windows.
- A year-round hot tub is located on the main deck.
- Get friendly with your gracious hosts. They are a wealth of information with regards to the best things to see and do in the area.
- When you return to the Inn at the end of day, there will most likely be a freshly baked cake to nibble on to be enjoyed with a cup of hot tea.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the Great Room.
- Descend the 85 feet down to the small private beach. It’s truly a beautiful and pristine place to explore.
- At the end of the resort’s driveway you will find an access point to the Wild Pacific Trail. Ask one of the hosts for a detailed trail map of either the 2.5 km loop or the 4.5 km hike (or both, if you are feeling ambitious!).
- During March and April whales migrate past the area on their way to Alaska. So there’s a very good chance you’ll see them from the comfort of the Inn during this time.
- No matter what time of year you stay at the Inn, make sure to use their high-powered mounted binoculars to scan the horizon. It’s a great place to spot all kinds of offshore views.
Things to do While Visiting Ucluelet
Read all about some of the best things to do while in the area:
Check Availability at:
To save this article for future use, please pin this image on Pinterest: