Pacific Sands Beach Resort offers deluxe beachfront accommodation on beautiful Cox Bay in Tofino. The resort is great for couples looking for a romantic retreat, as well as families looking for a beach getaway.
Located on beautiful Cox Bay Beach, the accommodations at this resort give you front row seating to some of the most spectacular West Coast ocean views. The resort offers suites and beach houses, as well as a 4-bedroom private home.
All of their units come with a fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen. If for some reason you feel you are missing a gourmet pantry item, guest services will most likely have it, and they are just a phone call away.
If you can swing it, stay in a Signature Suite for the private hot-tub looking out over the spectacular view! This is the ultimate beachfront accommodation.
The resort is definitely dog friendly and has a few pet designated suites. When you register your pet, they’ll be provided with dog dishes, treats, and a pet towel upon arrival. The resort also offers pet wash stations (for after that sandy beach run), as well as waste bags and disposable containers.
- There is a one-time fee of $40 per pet
- Limit of two dogs per unit
- Dogs must be leashed at all times, even while on the beach
Where to Eat
Although Pacific Sands doesn’t have an indoor restaurant, they do have a Surfside Grill. Enjoy fresh local seafood, along with classic beach food (fish and chips, burgers, tacos, etc.) for lunch and dinner each day until 7:00 pm.
If you are there during the winter months, it’s the perfect comfort food for curling up by the fire and watching the storms roll into Cox Bay from the privacy of your room. For the warmer months, there’s an outdoor seating area for you to enjoy.
Need coffee? Coffee is supplied in each room, if you’re looking for something a little more gourmet, you’ll find ‘Beans on the Beach Espresso Bar‘ at Guest Services. Enjoy your speciality coffee, tea or hot chocolate curled up on one of the comfy couches, or take it to go.
If you’d like to utilize that fully-equipped kitchen, the front desk carries a wide variety of grocery items. You’ll find everything from the basics (bread, milk, bacon, and eggs) to ready-made favourites, such as pizza, burritos, ice cream, and waffles.
And let’s not forget…Pacific Sands Resort is ideally located, and only a short 5-minute drive from the town of Tofino where you’ll find grocery stores, liquor stores, and many delicious and unique restaurants.
Resort Tips and Services
Pacific Sands Beach resort as the most complimentary services we have ever come across while staying at a resort.
- If you are staying in the summer months (July and August), they offer a complimentary Kid’s Camp 7-days a week, from 10:00 am until noon. These camps include activities such as rainforest exploring, animal tracking, survival skills, and beach exploration.
- Also available in the summer is a complimentary S’more kit, which you can find at Guest services.
- Upgrade your beachfront accommodation with beach toys and a great selection of indoor and outdoor games. They even have boogie boards! All are complimentary and available at Guest Services.
- There is coin-operated laundry facilities available onsite, and it’s centrally located in the Lodge building. The resort provides complimentary laundry soap and dryer sheets.
- Do you want to take surf lessons or learn to paddleboard? Head to the Surf Shack – the onsite surfboard and paddleboard rental and lesson centre.
- Complimentary yoga classes on the beach happen every Saturday morning (10:00 – 11:00 am). Guests must pre-register at Guest Services.
- From May through October the resort has bikes for rent for both adults and children. Helmets, bike locks, and trail maps are included in your rental fee.
- Is it raining? “Rent” a movie from a selection of over 500 titles. There’s a suggested donation of $2.00 to the Raincoast Interpretive Centre in lieu of rental fees.
Things to check out while in Tofino
Here is a list of ideas of things to see and do while staying on the West Coast.
Check Availability at:
Save this article for future use by pinning this image on Pinterest: